Monday, June 13, 2011

6-13-11


Dear Family,
 
This week was interesting... I don´t really know where to start so here goes...
 
My companion is pretty tough to get along with.  I am learning patience right now.  It seems like every other day we have problems or arguments.  He is really taking advantage of his postion of leadership (he is district leader).  He makes sure to remind me how bad the area is and how bad the investigators are and how bad we are.  It is tough to be with such a pessimest (I don´t remember how to spell that word...) but things really are getting better.  
I think that this week President Bolívar is coming to despedirse (I don´t remember that word in english... it means something like to come to say goodbye.)  And Pres. Prince is coming to say hello.  It will be very interesting to see how things go.  The big change happens on July 1st.  They say that it can be pretty chaotic...
 
Yesterday, in church, I talked to a sister from the stake.  She asked me where I was from and I said Salt Lake.  She said that she had trained a sister missionary in her mission in Argentina and that she was from a little city called Centerville!  I was way surprised to hear that so I asked her who it was.  She said Sharla Kjar!  What are the chances?!  So she took a picture of me and is sending it to Sharla, who by the way, is studying in Jerusalem!  That sounds way awesome.
 
I got proposed to again...  That is always an odd experience. 
 
I forgot to tell you all this, but about 2 weeks ago, I got my foot run over by a car.  It hurt pretty bad but I didn´t let it affect my work or anything.  That night, it was all black and purple and swollen.  I´m pretty sure I broke it a little bit.  It´s getting better now, but still hurts a bit.  Just so ya know...
 
Well thats about all...  Love you all and have an awesome week!!

Love,
    Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment