Monday, December 26, 2011

12-26-11

Dear Family,

Well, this isn`t what I said I was gonna write.  I didn`t really have time to think about it so this is going to be real boring.  Next week I will try to write something more interesting.

It was really good to talk to you.  I am glad that everyone was there too.  Thanks for talking to me for so long.  Nothing happened yesterday.  We went to church... we only had sacrament meeting so basically we had all day free.  My first convert here in Pasto (Edinson) invited us to eat lunch with them.  Other than that, the members pretty much forgot about us.  Thats ok, I guess...  It is Christmas.   We kinda wandered around all day looking for something to do.  We didn`t really want to interrupt people`s Christmas activities.

Thanks for the presents mom!  I kinda needed new socks and I always love a new tie!  I really like all of them.  Thanks.  

Well thats about it....  Sorry.  Love you lots and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
     Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment