Monday, May 14, 2012

5-14-12

Dear Family,

This week`s letter will be short...  

I was very happy to be able to talk to you yesterday.  It is really weird to me that the next time we hear each other`s voices, I will be home...   It was really cool to be able to see how everyone is doing.  

One thing I didn`t mention yesterday, is that we had a zone conference with President Prince this week.  I was really surprised by the amount of information that I took in.  I learned a ton and it was probably the best conference I have been to.  We talked a lot about the Holy Ghost.  President Prince has a way of teaching us things and analyzing (sp?) scriptures that I really like.  I have learned a ton from him.

Well that is about it...  I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
     Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment