Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5-7-12

Dear Family,

This week.......................... I didn`t get transfered!!!!!!  Monday night, we waited and waited for the phone call to see if we had been transfered or not.  And we were the only ones in all of Manizales that were not transfered!!!  They say it is because we are baptizing a lot and having a lot of success together.   So I have at least another 6 weeks here in Manizales. 

As I mentioned last week (I think), I was pretty sick.  I was sick for a total of 10 days...  I am just now starting to feel better.  So things are all good now.  I don`t know what I had, but it was not too nice.  The only way I was able to get along was by working.  I remembered what Dad used to tell me when I was ¨sick.¨  Just get up and do something and you will feel better.  So I did it and it works.  I don`t know why I never believed it, but it really works.  

Things with my companion are fine.  I am definately learning how to be a parent...  He may be 2 years older than me, but he is just a child.  He is in a stage right now where he thinks he can do everything all alone (which he can`t...).  So I try to let him learn by experience.  He is learning a lot, although he can`t seem to grasp the humility thing.  He gets pretty proud sometimes.  I am trying to figure out how to fix this problem, so we will see how things go this week.

I still love my area and things just seem to get better and better.  We are still leading the mission and the President has been very happy with the work we are doing.  And the other missionaries are all jealous and can`t figure out how we are doing it haha.

I got my packages this week!  Thank you very much for all the sweets!!!

So to answer the most popular question this week.........  I will be able to call this week.  I can call any day between the 13th and the 19th.  Preferibly (sp?) in the daytime hours..    So I need you to figure out what day and what time and email me before wednesday.  On wednesday I will check my email and make the plans.  So don`t forget to respond quickly.  And it might only be an hour this time that I can talk....

Well I think this is everything...  I hope you all have a great week!!! 

Love,
    Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment