Monday, June 11, 2012

6-11-12

Dear Family,

This week was good.  We still don´t know anything about the mission split... but, we should hear something about it tonight.  This week is transfers and so we are all a little bit nervous.  I am really hoping to make it entthrough this transfer without being transfered.  

I am still talking to myself...  My companion is an ok guy and all.... but I am going crazy.  I have to take advantage when other people are around.  I have been able to be very patient with all my companions, but I don´t know how much longer I can do it.  

This week we had a baptism!!!   The kid that got baptized is David Clavijo.  He is 23 years old and was supposed to be baptized 2 months ago.  He progressed really fast and everything but would hide the week before his baptism.  This happened like 3 or 4 times.  And this week we finally baptized him.  He is really good and everything and we still don´t know why he kept hiding but he will be a really good member. 

Not a whole lot more happened this week...  I am sorry I don´t have anything too exciting to share.  I am sure that next week will be a bit more exciting.  

Love you lots!!!

Love,
       Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment