Tuesday, June 26, 2012

6-25-12

Dear Family,

This week was kind of rough...  I was sicker than I have ever been in my life.  There is a sickness here called ¨gripa¨ and it must be something like the cold.  But it is way way worse than the cold.  I was down all week long and I thought I would never get back up.  So this week was fairly long.  

But now I am almost as good as new.  I am still recovering from coughing and stuff.  My lungs hurt and my body is sore, but I am almost as good as new.  

This week (Tuesday) we will say goodbye to President Prince.  It is kind of wierd to belong to another mission now but cool to have the chance to open a mission.  On Sunday, the new pres and his wife will get here and we will start the new mission.  

My companion still doesn´t talk.  He doesn´t talk to anyone...  I can´t figure it out.  I do all the talking always.  I teach the lessons, I talk to the people, and I talk on the phone.  I try to give him chances to talk and he doesn´t talk them.  I don´t know why but I am getting really tired.  I don´t have the support of a companion.  I am basically alone.  Not sure what to do about this little situation.

I have felt bad lately that my letters are so boring.  I feel like I can´t fill the letters with interesting things.  So sorry....   And this week is no exception.  I am out of things to say.  I will really give it an effort next week to make a good letter.  

I love you lots and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
    Corey

P.S.  the volcano didn´t explode.... not yet, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment