Monday, July 30, 2012

7-30-12

Dear Family,

This week was really good.  Although I am super tired and I am about to die of heat stroke...  But things are going good.  I think I am at a point in my mission where my body is just tired.  Its kind of a tired that I cant shake off.  

We have a family that we are teaching.  It is a huge family of cousins, brothers and sisters.  They live in like 3 or 4 houses and we are preparing them for baptism.  They are all really great people.  I am excited to see them progress and be baptized this month.  They are probably going to be my last true converts so I am trying not to screw it up haha.  But there are really good and will be great leaders in the church someday.

My companion is a good guy.  He is from Peru so he is kind of weird... but he is a good guy.  He is kinda like a little kid though.  Oblivious of everything going on and forgetful, but I am trying to teach him without getting impatient.

That cool, mom and dad, that you could go to Strahms homecoming.  I really was with him like 5 minutes ago haha.  

Just so you all know... and to answer a very popular question...  I am still not sure of my flight plans.  It is still a long ways away... (not really, I guess...)  but I do have a pretty good idea of what will happen.  I have a contact in the office who told me that I will likely be home at about 9:00 friday night on the 19th of October.  It isnt for sure yet.  But maybe that will give you an idea.

Thanks for your letters!!! I love every monday when I get to hear from you.  I love you lots and I hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
     Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment