Monday, July 9, 2012

7-9-12

Dear Family,

I´m not gonna lie... this week was pretty rough.  I knew things would get harder but never this hard.  I´ll explain why in just a minute...

I will start chronologically....    Last Monday, I forgot to tell you that we went on a hike.  It was cool and we got to see the whole city of Manizales from the top of the mountain.  It was nice to get out and breathe the fresh air.  I really enjoyed it.  I couldn´t take my camara because it was dangerous, so I don´t have pictures to send you.

Then, on Thursday, we went to Pereira to meet President Pitarch.  He is a really good guy.  He is from Buenos Aires, Argentina.  He seems like a really good guy.  We didn´t have a lot of time with him, but he will be really good. 

The whole thing with the new mission is going alright I guess.  I don´t really like it.  It is cool and everything to be in the new mission, but everything is changing and I don´t like it.  
On Friday we had interviews with President Pitarch.  It went well.  It was short but good.  

Then on Saturday, at 11 00 in the morning,  President Pitarch called and told me they were gonna stop by in 30 minutes and that I was being transfered to Medellin....  I think it was probably the worst thing that could have happened to me in this time.  I was happier than ever, we had a baptism the same day, and everything was going really great.  I still have no idea why I was transfered, but now I am here in the office of the mission.  I don´t have a companion, I don´t have an area, and I am in some kind of limbo.  I don´t have a clue what I am doing here.  But hopefully things will change soon and I will have something to do.

It was really hard to leave Manizales.  I have never had a transfer that was so hard.  I didn´t want to leave, but I had to. 

Well, I gotta go, I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
     Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment