Monday, September 17, 2012

9-17-12

Dear Family,

This week has been really good.  I am having a lot of fun.  We kind of struggled through the work week, but we are happy.  It is a lot of fun to have an american companion.  

So, to answer the popular question of the week......   Taco Bell no longer exists in Medellin...  We searched and searched, but it was all in vain.   So we decided to go to Panda Express!!!  Which, as it turns out, is NOT Panda Express....  So yeah, we kind of failed last week.  So as a result, we decided to make up for it all this week!  So, today we got out of the house at 10 and headed out to a place called Santa Fe.  It is a big mall that reminds me of America.  The have a lot of cool stores and a lot of restaurants.  So today, we ate at Cinnabon, Subway, and Crepes and Waffles!  We are officially satisfied!  

Also, this week, we decided to make some no bake cookies with some members!  They turned out really good.  It was nice to have a real dessert.  The desserts aren`t very good in Colombia.  

It looks like I will be getting home at about 10 30 pm on the 19th.  So get ready to party!

Well, sorry, but I am about out of stuff to write...  I know I am really bad at writing, but get your questions ready so that when I get home I can answer them all!

Love you lots and hope you have a great week!!!

Love,
    Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment