Monday, October 1, 2012

10-1-12

Dear Family, 

This week was really good. I can`t believe how close I am to being done though. I guess I am excited to be home... also sad to leave and kind of worried about what to do after, but excited to see all of you. 


I seriously cannot believe I am so close. It still seems unreal and unreachable. I see it as life after death. I know it exists but I can`t imagine it. I want pancakes or waffles or something when I get there! I am happy and content with everything that is going on. 


Honestly, I don`t have much time to write. I am planning on writing a good letter next week. I know that this is a lame letter, but I don`t have much to say. So... sorry. Love you all and hope you have a great week! 


Love, Corey 


P.S. My companion`s family is asking about my homecoming... What is the direction to the church and what time is it at? stuff like that. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment