Friday, October 15, 2010

10-15-10


Dear mom and dad,
     I just wanted to let you know that i'm doing really well and I love you lots.   It's been a really good week.  I can't believe how fast it went though.  I seriously though Monday was like yesterday. 
    I'm doing really good and having tons of fun.  I had some really cool experiences this week and have felt the spirit a lot.
    the food here is really pretty good. we got really big meals 3 times a day.  today we went to the temple.  It was a really cool session and it was really cool to have the room full of missionaries from my zone.  My zone is really, really awesome.  Everyone is really nice and friendly.  (There is about 50 people in it)  We ate in the cafeteria after the session and it was so good.
    I don't have a lot of time left.  Sorry I suck at writing emails. I'll write you a big long letter in a minute.  You can give an update for the blog that katie is gonna make from my letter.
     I'm doing really well and I love you so much!!!  The best way to get letters is dear Elder. at least right now it is.  I'll give you a full update in my letter. 
            Love,
                  Elder Hoddenbach
 
P.S.  I have a flashing red timer counting down... it makes this really intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment