Monday, February 6, 2012

2-6-12


Dear Family,
 
This week was pretty good.  We were able to get a lot of work done for the last week of the transfer.  Speaking of which... I am being transfered!  Pretty much the whole mission is being transfered along with me including my current companion.   So 2 new missionaries get to come to Bachue and experience what we have been going through lately.  Apparently, President Prince saw the many problems here and wants fresh blood.  We are actually really happy about it. 
 
I leave tomorrow morning at 7 00.  We will go straight to Cali and spend the night.  Then, on Wednesday morning, I will head on up to Manizales!  Again!  My new area is in my first zone and in the same district as Chinchina.  I am really excited about it.  I should be able to go visit my favorite area and my first converts and everyone.  The only problem is that my area is full of really huge hills.  But I should get pretty strong...  It`ll be nice to get a change of scenery.   Plus, I already know a lot of the members so it should be and easy transition.
 
My new companion is Elder Lewis.  He is another Chileno.  He is an ok guy.  I actually know him really well.  The only problem is that he isn`t the most obedient.  He and one of his companions got caught swimming...  but don`t worry, I won`t let him influence me. 
 
So while I am in Cali for the night tomorrow, I get to finally drink Mountain Dew!!!  I think that is what I am most excited for. 
 
Well that is about it...  We are just trying to get everything ready for the transfer.  I hope you all have a really good week!
 
Love,
   Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment