Monday, September 24, 2012

9-24-12

Dear Family,

This week was another great week.  I love my area, my companion, and everything is going really great.  We have really gained a lot of trust with the members here.  Elder Smith and I made a goal to be really good friends with ALL the members.  So we are doing it and they love us.   It is so fun to go to church and activites because we are like superstars.  All the kids want to play with us and the parents love us.  We started making no-bake cookies with them too, which they love.

We are trying to find some new investigators.  Which isn`t a super easy task.  The people here are really catholic, which means they are afraid of us.  But we are plugging along, little by little.   

But, like I said, things are going great.  I am freaking out a little bit about going home... but I am really excited to see you all!  I love you lots and hope you have a great week!

Love,
   Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment