Monday, March 5, 2012

3-5-12

Dear Family,

It has been another great week.  I really love my area.  I just wrote to President Prince and said that I have never been this happy.  We haven´t baptized quite yet but we are getting close.  I forgot to tell you last week about something cool/funny we did...

On sunday, we got up even earlier than normal and got ready.  Then we left and went to pick up a family to take them to church.  We got there at like 7 30 (they live really far away) and woke them up.  Then we waited while they got ready and we dragged them off to church.  From that family, there were about 3 or 4.  As we started walking, people would look out their windows and ask where they were going.  They would say, ¨we are going to church...¨  Then I would yell, ¨come with us!¨  to the neighbors.  So after everyone got ready, we headed off to church.  We got to the church and everyone was there waiting for us... (we are very popular here...)  So they watched as our 15 new friends filed into the chapel.   I wish I would have taken a picture of the members faces...

Anyway, things are going really well here.  We are starting to organize some training meetings for the members here.  They are really cool and all, but they don´t know anything.  So we are gonna see if we can help.  The meetings tend to get a little boring sometimes.  Luckily, we have a really good branch president who is cooperative and everything.  

This week we had divisions 2 times.  It was rough.  I do not like divisions.  I had one with a Bolivian and another with a Brazilian.  And I had to do both of them in my own area which was a little tough because I don´t know it too well (it is really big...)  But I survived and all is well.  

Well sorry this isn´t too interesting.  I will do better next week.  Possibly with pictures...  Love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love, 
     Corey 

No comments:

Post a Comment